Til All Are One!
Sep. 20th, 2026 01:23 amSaw the 40th anniversary showing of Transformers: The Movie and got overwhelmed with a really miserable sense of nostalgia. There's something uniquely sad about being a fandom after its heyday, I think. Regardless, I'm writing again. Hopefully I can finish my 28 Perceptor/Grimlocks before the year is out. I wanted to do something for SSBB this year, but who knows if I'll manage that.
Posted this fic:
Then I Made a Map (4821 words) by Odile_Chi
Chapters: 1/1
Fandom: Transformers: Beast Wars (Cartoon)
Rating: Explicit
Warnings: No Archive Warnings Apply
Relationships: Cheetor/Depth Charge (Transformers)
Characters: Cheetor (Transformers), Depth Charge (Transformers), Rattrap (Transformers)
Additional Tags: Rough Sex, Plug and Play Sexual Interfacing (Transformers), Plot What Plot/Porn Without Plot, Introspection
Summary:
And I've been doing art and trying to keep up with DAD Gallery. I could tell that I was about to slip into a fantasy/vampire mood before I got snapped back into Transformers, so we'll see what I end up doing.
Ta!
Posted this fic:
Then I Made a Map (4821 words) by Odile_Chi
Chapters: 1/1
Fandom: Transformers: Beast Wars (Cartoon)
Rating: Explicit
Warnings: No Archive Warnings Apply
Relationships: Cheetor/Depth Charge (Transformers)
Characters: Cheetor (Transformers), Depth Charge (Transformers), Rattrap (Transformers)
Additional Tags: Rough Sex, Plug and Play Sexual Interfacing (Transformers), Plot What Plot/Porn Without Plot, Introspection
Summary:
Cheetor's body is new; his jealousy isn't.
And I've been doing art and trying to keep up with DAD Gallery. I could tell that I was about to slip into a fantasy/vampire mood before I got snapped back into Transformers, so we'll see what I end up doing.
Ta!